Get a FREE Quote
Machu Picchu 2D/1N
We will pick you up in the morning or (at at the agreed time) and take you to the train station - the train leaves from Ollantaytambo After a 2 hours journey of majestic views you arrive at Aguas Calientes (Hot Springs Town) where you will spend the night. There will be plenty of time to relax if you want to have a hot bath in the natural hot springs!!! Price S/. 10.00.
After breakfast you will take the bus up to Machu Picchu. You can take any buses, they are leaving every 10 minutes then in Machupicchu you will have a guided tour (approximately 3 hours) and then plenty of time to explore the mysterious city by yourself.
Things to do:
You can climb Huayna Picchu (the mountain behind Machu Picchu). It takes 45 minutes to reach the top and the view from the top over Machu Picchu is worth it. (There is a limit of 400 people who are permitted to climb this, so if you want to do it, it is good to go immediately after your tour).
Also you can go to Machupicchu mountain (the mountain front Machupicchu), it takes 1 hour walking approximately, also you will have a nice view about Machupicchu, it is good to go immediately after your tour).
Then you will take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes in order to catch the train back to Cusco. The train leaves at 18:45 pm (to be confirmed) and we will arrive back in Cusco at about 22:30 pm. At the Cusco’s square where you will finish your tour.
- Tour Guide
- Collection from hotel and train station
- Return train transportation (Backpacker or Expedition class Included)
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes (includes private bathroom, 24-hour hot water and breakfast)
- Bus up and down to Machpucchu.
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- Hot spring
- Meals (except breakfast in the hostal)
- Huayna Picchu or Mountain of Machu Picchu
- Warm clothes/waterproof jacket (depending on season)
- Sun protection cream (depends on season)
- Insect repellent